Monday 13 April 2009

The Ripoff Unleashed


So, I decided to get the expansion for The Force Unleashed, £7.99 off Playstation Network. Which gives you 3 or 4 extra costumes and 1 level you can finish in 5 min! That is not worth 8 quid.

I mean, Ratchet: Quest for Booty was only a few quid more, and it takes a good few hours to complete.

The level is fun to play I will give it that much, but when you finish it, you really do feel; That wasn't worth it.

So, I guess I'll give you an overview of the level:
You are at the ruins of the Jedi Temple in hopes of finding any information about your father. When you get there you find the temple is overrun with Imperial troopers. You make your way into the temple where you find what your looking for but the way is blocked. So you clear it then make your way to find out about your past and maybe even your future.

You start this level with most of your stats full, and with all the saber crystals unlocked.

Like I said, it's fun, but not really worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter