Monday 1 March 2010

More PS3 Fail

So, when I bought Heavy Rain SP, they promised me: A premium theme, The Taxidermist DLC and the Heavy Rain soundtrack.

They delivered on 2 out of three (0 out of 3 since the whole 8001050f thing), I was wondering where my soundtrack was when I received this e-mail:


Hello "Phyonix",

Thanks for pre-ordering Heavy Rain Special Edition.

Sony have reported to us that there has unfortunately been a last-minute technical delay to the Heavy Rain official soundtrack, meaning that customers who have purchased the Heavy Rain Special Edition will not be able to download the Soundtrack until 4th March 2010. Sony recommend that you wait until this date to redeem your Special Edition voucher code which is in the game box - you'll then receive all the Special Edition content in one batch.

However, if you choose to redeem your voucher code immediately for the other downloadable content, you won't be able to receive the official soundtrack nor will you be able to use the same code to redeem the soundtrack on 4th March 2010. Therefore, you'll need the following code to enable you to download the soundtrack from 4th March 2010.

Your code is:
---------------------------------

Use on or after 4th March 2010 as per the instructions that came with the game.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you've got any questions regarding this, then in the first instance please contact Sony UK customer service on 0844 736 0595.  If they are unable to assist you with your enquiry, or you have any questions specific to your order, then please contact the hmv team on 0845 603 8576. We're open 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. Or drop us an email at website.service@hmv.co.uk.
Thanks
Online Customer Service Team
hmv.com

Which is slightly annoying, cause the first thing I did was to use my code to get the free stuff, but they got me covered there. I just hope to God that I can re-download the other 2 things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter