Tuesday 2 February 2010

New Brent Weeks Trilogy

As surprising as it seems, I can actually read! Gasps all round.

Anyway one of my favourite set of books was the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. The books told the story of Kayler Stern, a street rat turned legendary assassin (well I use the term assassin, but in the book they say 'assassins have targets, we wetboys have deaders.').


Now due for release in November, comes the first in a new, but still loosely linked to the originals, trilogy. Starting with The Black Prism.


Seemingly following in Assassins Creeds footsteps, the new stories are rumored to be set in 14th century Italy. Though I highly doubt this, as the Night Angel was set in a completely made up world.

Anyway, if the first books are something to go by, this new series will definitely give other books a run for their money.

P.S. as much as I love the books. If they get turned into films, I may lose all faith in authors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter