Thursday 21 January 2010

Yet Another Heavy Rain Post

Ok, so I'll admit. I really should have called my blog "20something heavy rain fanatic" but I was such a huge fan of Fahrenheit. And if you've read as much about the game as I have you'd be excited to.

Anyway the point of this post is to inform you that quantic have announced DLC content for HR. Details are scarce but what I've heard is that the DLCs are prequels to HR, they are giving you some background information about the main characters. David Cage even went as far as saying (in French) that it's highly likely that you will get to play as the origami killer him/herself.

There is a video to accompany this post, but unfortunatly it is in French and there are no subtitles. So I thought it would be a waste of bandwidth, so just enjoy the LTA heavy rain trailer in my previous post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter