Sunday 7 June 2009

E3:4 - Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier



The Lost Frontier is looking good, from what I can see, It's going leaving the racing genre behind and getting back to its roots... well, its Jak 2 routes anyway, and thats great. Though, I am still upset that its on PSP and PS2 instead of PS3, but I guess there is still hope.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't sound like Mike Erwin's Jak.

BTW, this is the first I've seen of the new PSP, and to be honest, I think the original looks better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, Mike Erwin changed his voice a little from being less throaty and more social. When his voice gets low in som parts, you can hear Erwin in him. Mike Erwin was perfect for the part, and I don't think they' bother changing it.
The game is AWESOME, by the way.

Phyonix Myth said...

Thanks for clearing that up Haywire.
I realy need to get my psp fixed so I can play this.

free online essay writing said...

You know when Duke Skyheed and the Behemoth are finally destroyed, the Eco balance is restored. Keira then activates the Eco Core and the Core channels energy which travels to Eco Vents around the world ending the Eco shortage and reduces storm and quake activity in all directions.

Post a Comment

Counter